Share the bounty of nature.
We are looking for landowners who are willing to share the benefits of living in nature with travelers/guests for a few days.
“With Raus you can become part of an innovative tourism concept and generate additional income with unused land, without any effort.”
Lucas von Fürstenberg
Forest owner and one of our first supporters
- Get an attractive lease from renting out a small part of your property, up to 5x above market prices.
- Share the beauty of nature with those who cannot usually access it. Be part of something that will enrich people’s lives throughout the year.
- With Raus you can sell products and services to guests through our platform, opening up additional revenue streams.
- Want time off, not time on. They are seeking places to relax and unwind, not party.
- Have keyless access, so no need to worry about key handovers.
- Have a 24/7 support line, if there are any issues guests call us, not you.
- Small, and don’t take up much space on your property.
- Self sufficient, with solar panels and water tanks.
- Our modern compost toilets don't require wastewater disposal. No pipes.
- Are easily moved as they are built on trailers.
- Weatherproof and can be used/provide income throughout the year.
- Sustainable, with only natural materials used the environment isn’t harmed.
- Minimally invasive to the soil, with designs that blend naturally into the environment.
What we are looking for
- Areas with remote, undisturbed nature or a view onto undisturbed nature. Examples: meadows, grazing fields, the edge of forests.
- Accessibility: guests should be able to park their cars or bikes in walking distance.
- Size: we would like to place anything between 1 and 10 cabins (50sqm per cabin) at the property.
- They should each have an uninterrupted view of nature.
Working with us
- Free of charge and flexible.
- Cabins can be established in a short time and removed within a few hours.
- Your business won’t be disturbed.
Who will operate and clean the cabins – what do I have to take care of?
The cabins are built, advertised and operated by Raus free of charge, meaning no operational effort for you.
Cleaning after a change of guests is done by our trained cleaning staff.
How will Raus cabins impact my business operations on my property?
The cabins require little space and the locations are selected in a way that ensures your operations are not impacted.
Since guests arrive and depart completely on their own (no key handover etc), there is no additional effort from your side.
Do the cabins need electricity, fresh water supply or an installment of pipes?
Thanks to solar energy and water tanks, the cabins can be operated completely independently without access to water and electricity supply. With a modern compost toilet, no sewage access is required either.
Do I have to receive the guests?
The cabins have a keyless entry system so guests can check in and check out independently and without any action on your end.
What does the typical Raus guest look like?
Raus attracts a diverse, urban and affluent audience who are looking for a short break from their hectic lifestyle: couples, families, hikers, the self-employed and digital nomads.